Practitioners Quick Guides
This section contains quick guides to be used in conjunction with the Policies, Guidance and Protocols section of the LSCB website.
All Quick Guides and Policies must be used together with the full Suffolk Safeguarding Children Board Procedures and Guidance listed within the relevant section.
- Quick Guide 1 Safeguarding Children Who May Be Trafficked (Oct 2015)
- Quick Guide 2 Safeguarding Children Who May Be Forced into Marriage (Oct 2015)
- Quick Guide 3 Safeguarding Children Who May Be at Risk of Honour Based Abuse (Jul 2016)
- Quick Guide 4 Safeguarding Children Who May Be Privately Fostered (Jun 2015)
- Quick Guide 6 Children Who Run Away or Go Missing from Home or Care (Sept 2016)
- Quick Guide 7 Working Together to Resolve Professional Disputes (Apr 2012)
- Quick Guide 8 CAF Assessment and Thresholds (Jan 2016)
- Quick Guide 9 Vulnerable to Radicalisation or Influenced by Extremism (Jun 2015)
- Quick Guide 10 Self-Harm by Self-Poisoning in Children and Young People (Nov 2014)
- Quick Guide 11 Accidental Poisoning in Children (Jun 2013)
- Quick Guide 12 Safer Sleep for Babies and Infants (Jun 2014)
- Quick Guide 13 Public Law Proceedings (Jul 2014)
- Quick Guide 14 Self-Harm in Children and Young People (Nov 2014)
- Quick Guide 15 What is Child Sexual Exploitation? (Aug 2015)
- Quick Guide 16 Female Genital Mutilation (Mar 2015)
- Quick Guide 17 What Causes Neglect (Jun 2016)
Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH)
The Local Authority and partners have established a Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) in Suffolk which brings together a team of multi-disciplinary professionals from partner agencies to deal with all safeguarding concerns, where someone is concerned about the safety or well-being of a vulnerable child or an adult at risk of abuse.
View further information: MASH and Professional Consultation Line
This page was updated on 21 June 2017 (1 month ago)